Friday, October 31, 2008

mmmm Sleeeep

Wow, total 180. I had been feeling a bit ambitious after the race and hoped to up the volume a bit this week but my body had other plans. I could not drag myself out of bed in the mornings this week so I didn't fight it and I think I averaged 9 or 10 hours a night, it was glorious. So, an impromtu recovery week, other than the excellent workout on tuesday. I am heading off to victoria for the weekend and likely wont get much running in so the plan will be to front-load next week then back off for Haney, do a medium workout the following tuesday and head to vic again for the Bear Mountain 10k on the 15th. Although that course is not fast I am looking forward to lacing up the T5s and laying it all out on a 10k. In another vein(is that a saying?) I am amazed at how quickly the last few weeks have gone, I expected it, with being so busy at school, but time is passing quickly which makes me excited for the spring racing season. I know it is far away but it will be here before I know it, and I look forward to sitting down after my exams and planning it out. I suspect we are going to throw down some fast times out west here this spring. Happy Halloween! Have a safe weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment