Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What now?

Hmmm, well, although I have a plan to make a plan, right now I am not feeling terribly motivated because I don't have any real concrete goals within reaching distance. I had a great run last night and a really good workout this morning, keeping up with Dylan, but with the pressure of school I am finding it hard to get excited about training and just seeming to get out there once a day. Don't get me wrong, I am still really enjoying training, but don't have much inspiration if you will, to start doubling more than is convenient. In thinking about the future, I will likely opt to only do 3 classes next semester (even though two or all three will be 4 credit courses) so that I will be able to train at a higher level for Ottawa and the spring campaign......Perhaps I am just feeling unmotivated because it is absolutely pouring rain outside at the moment.......

No comments:

Post a Comment