Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Comin around...Comin around...

Well I did a bit of running over the last week and things are feeling a bit better. Ran with the SFU group again today and did the full workout...still got my ass beat, but not so bad this time around. My legs and lungs and everything definitely felt better today however I am still feeling quite heavy and sluggish. Over the next week I am going to try and run for at least an hour a day and do a longish run on sunday. I am pretty sure I won't be training with the older guys in stanley park this weekend since I am not ready for that yet, but perhaps the following saturday i'll be there. I am looking forward to shedding some weight and running faster that is for sure. Other than that, life is feeling pretty good, school is interesting and exciting and so is running right now, I can't ask for much more at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment