Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Evidently i've been quite busy and have completely forgotten about the blog. Things have been busy but right now busy is good! School is going great and running is following right along. I've been keeping in conservative and only running 75-80miles, however I went from one workout a week to one workout and a long run, to this past week where i went two workouts, a long run, and two easy runs that had 5 X hill sprint in them. I also ran a few doubles and in general am feeling quite efficient. Not to mention my base morning weight has dropped 4 lbs in the last 3 weeks! AND my calf/shin injury is slowly getting better, so all things are positive and I am really happy. This past weekend I worked out in Stanley park with SteveO, Mosley, Geoff Reid and Matt Johnston which was good, I did 2 X 3 mi @ <5:20/mi and could have done a third but my calf thing was feeling the volume of the workout. Anyway it was a good workout and I am looking forward to meeting those guys this week. My workout this morning with the SFU crowd was also great, fast and consistent. I have decided I will do the half marathon in Victoria on Oct 12 since things are coming along so well, so i'm excited about that too. Anyway thats the update, I can't even think of anything negative to say about training so lets hope this ball keeps on rolling right up to BC Cross and beyond! Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment