Friday, January 16, 2009

Novel

I have to say I am currently in a place I have never been before. I have obviously not been training very much over the last few months and so now as I am running a bit more volume, I am really quite energetically tired. So, in a sense I could say I am out of shape, but I also kept up with Steve on a 10X 1k workout on wednesday so I am obviously not out of shape. It is kind of a weird situation, but i'll take it. This week i'll end up somewhere around 70miles with some longer runs and so far, one good workout. We're only 4 weeks out from the 'First Half' so I am slightly concerned about how good of shape I can get into but, I am not going to go crazy like I would have in the past, as I get to know Richard I am shifting my belief in the program from faith based to confidence based so that is good. Not too much other news, it would be nice to do the Steveston Ice Breaker but I would rather just train. Everthing seems to be going very well, so I am just going to have to keep it up. Happy trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment