Wednesday, March 10, 2010

oops

ok well i missed the deadline for the knee knacker due to some indecisiveness, perhaps if i get in great shape and run maybe a thetis lake ultra or something I can request to get in....if not well I only have myself to blame.

yowza, how about this weather. It was blazing hot on saturday but today, gross, about 5 degrees and raining. I know its cold when I head out and in the first 15mins my forehead is frozen. Not to mention the lung burn. I am still struggling to get out there, but mainly just getting out the door, once I am out there I feel great so I think I will employ the tactic I when I trained best and that is roll out of bed put the gear on and start running while still half asleep. It is hard to sacrifice the glorious morning coffee wake up but I think this will be necessary. I am still just doing easy 35min runs, although the other day I was pressed for time so I hammered it which was pretty nice actually. I have also decided that on these easy runs i'll do a couple of Ironworkers hills to get the muscles and lungs activated on a regular basis. Really I am still just muddling around. I am also going to commit to weekly updates on sundays so I can keep track of my running seeing as I am not really keeping a log these days. Well, off for another long day at school. Happy trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment