Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Itch

Well it took a good 3 weeks for the itch to come back. And today I scratched it till it bled.

Today was my long day of school, 5 hours straight fight to stay awake, and when I got home I decided to go for a nice easy 5 mile jog. But when I got over to the second narrows bridge I ended up crossing it running to the lions gate bridge and into the west end to my girlfriends place hoping she would be home and I wouldn't have to tack on another 35mins. Thankfully she was there but I still had to ride my bike home from there which takes about 20mins going hard. So it was a pretty tough go on the whole but I enjoyed it, its so nice to just go out and pick a goal and suffer it out. It certainly doesn't lend to consistency but as a way to get back into running it is always fun to do. Although I am officially back to running I haven't really thought of any goals right now and just going to take it day by day. The next fun thing is going to be the bike races on July 8th I think, time to get my sprint on, its going to be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment